General Data Protection Regulation
It will advise you of what information we may ask from you and how we store that data securely. It also explains what we ask you to do to help us keep your data accurate, relevant and up to date.
When we ask you for personal information, we will:
- Explain clearly and transparently why we need this personal data.
- Secure it safely, protecting it from any unlawful access.
- We will only share it with any 3rd parties where we have your consent.
- We will never pass your data over to any 3rd parties for marketing purposes.
- We will only use the data we take from you for the purpose we took it for.
- We will only take the data that is relevant, adequate and limited to what MyMotoParts needs for the purpose of any agreement.
- We will not keep your data any longer than is necessary.
We may collect some or all the following personal data:
- Name or Company name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Physical address for billing and shipping
We collect data from you to comply with legal requirements and to undertake the performance of the contract agreed. We will only pass this personal information on if we have a legal obligation to do so, unless it is to a 3rd party. MyMotoParts does not pass on any of its data to 3rd parties other than those specified to undertake the contract entered into
You can access your personal data or request it to be deleted or modified at any time. You can also ask to retrieve your personal data. You can object to your data being processed or request its use be restricted
To make a request or complaint, please email [email protected]